1. If no one is in the office that means we are out working in the campground. If we do not answer our phones please leave a message and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
2. The rent is $575 and it includes electric, water, sewage and cable. If you choose to get cable you may pick up a box at Comcast in Bridgeport, Ohio and if you want to call just call Comcast bulk department 1-800-266-2278
3. Rent must be paid by the 1st of every month. If it is paid past the 5th of the month there will be a late fee of $25 charged on the 6th and $10 for ever day after that!! You can make your rent payment at the office or there is a black drop off box that is checked daily!
4. Any resident with animals are responsible to keep pet waste cleaned up daily and they must be kept on leashes, leads or in a temporary pen. If you choose to use a pen you are responsible of keeping it clean and grass cut. We will give you one warning from staff of the campground and if it happens again, we will charge a $25 cleanup fee.
5. Speed limit in the campground is 5 MPH. This includes all vehicles with motors!! If your child is found riding any ATV's or tractors without a helmet and/or unaccompanied by an adult, you will be warned 1 time and if it happens again you will have 2 choices, get rid of the ATV or move! If you choose to let anyone use your vehicles or ATV's you are solely responsible for their actions or damages to property!! If you have children you MUST sign a waiver stating that we are not responsible if your child gets hurt on our property.
6. We are asking for you to be respectful to our residents and your neighbors. All of you are hard working people with long hours and need quiet to get appropriate rest.
7. Any music playing loud partying or animals barking should stop at 10 PM on weeknights and 11 pm on weekends. We by no means are saying you cannot enjoy yourself or be outside after these hours and enjoy your stay here. We are asking you to respect your neighbors.
8. Mail: If you would like mail delivered you can use the address listed. Please put your lot number on your mail and packages will be delivered to our office, we do not ,ind having mail sent here but we ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR MAIL AND IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO PICK IT UP IN THE OFFICE.
9. If you are in violation of any of these rules our staff will address it with you directly and will take the necessary steps to resolve the matter.
10. Riding all-terrain vehicles on our property is a privilege that not all campgrounds would allow. We feel that you should be allowed to treat this as your home away from home while you stay with us. That being said if you choose to use this privilege and ride on our property which is 76 acres we ask that you respect our property and not leave any garbage, bottles, cans etc laying around and keep your sight clean and no trash outside with all the animals please. WE HAVE TWO DUMPSTERS.
11. FIREWOOD: You are welcome to help yourself to any trees or wood lying around on the ground that are cut. Please do not cut any trees down without prior permission.
12. As of October we require you to have a heated hose its no an option! Staff will be around to check to make sure everyone has them and please to ensure you do not freeze KEEP WATER DRIPPING DURING COLD WEATHER.
13. FOR CAMPERS ONLY!! Dumpsters are available for your convenience at front entrance and on top level. We ask that you keep trash contained. TRAILER LOT RENTERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR OWN TRASH AND ARE NOT TO PUT TRASH IN DUMPSTERS.
14. WE HAVE WORKED HARD TO UPDATE NEW WATER LINES AND ELECTRIC AND WE ARE CONTINUING TO DO SO. IF YOU DO ANY DAMAGES TO WATER OR ELECTRIC WW WILL ASSESS DAMAGE AND YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR DAMAGE.